Sockeye is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner that specializes in the Dynamics ERP, CRM, and SharePoint platforms, with expert knowledge in Business Intelligence, software integrations, software implementation, data migration, application modernization, project management, and business analysis.
Sockeye provides business solutions focused on streamlining organizational processes, enhancing quality of service, informing strategic decisions, meeting regulatory requirements, and improving profits. Sockeye specializes in design, development, deployment, and support of software systems to solve unique business challenges with a focus on long-term partnerships with their clients.
Senior CRM Consultant
Sockeye Business Solutions is seeking a CRM Consultant to ensure technical integrity and successful delivery of Microsoft CRM software solutions. The Consultant will work with a client throughout the project lifecycle from requirements gathering to final delivery, to validate that each solution is properly scoped, designed, implemented and tested to meet our client’s business needs. This is a highly visible role which requires an individual with the consulting skills and leadership abilities to contribute to the development of the practice and help build a high-performance team.
- 4-year degree in Accounting, Business Management, Computer Science or MIS related field
- 4-5 years of experience supporting and developing SQL Server databases
- 2+ years experience supporting and developing solutions for Microsoft SharePoint
- 1-2 years Dynamics CRM implementation experience
- Dynamics CRM certification required
- Deep knowledge of Dynamics CRM, SQL Server, Microsoft workflow processes, etc.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead consultants in various project work streams.
- Able to communicate complex concepts to customer team members.
- Able to resolve issues by providing acceptable alternatives.
- Able to identify risk factors and provide alternatives to mitigate those factors.
- Willingness to travel based on customer requirements.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the out-of-the-box functionality as well as configuration options available within Dynamics CRM and SharePoint.
- Implementation experience with other ERP products (i.e., SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, etc.)
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing.
- Clear and concise oral and written communication.
- Dynamics CRM Master Certified.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Play a key role in all aspects of consulting project(s) including business analysis, customization, development, prototyping, integration architecture, network architecture, and quality assurance.
- Provide advanced expertise in Microsoft CRM technologies and effective problem-solving skills.
- Design for application functionality, data structures, integration with other data sources and destinations, user interface functionality, workflow, data migration strategies, etc.
- Maintain existing applications and perform small and medium enhancements.